Saturday, October 6, 2012

SLAPOVI KRKE, VISOVAC
Hello, hello!



   The first week is slowly coming to the end. It is time for a little reflection on it. It was rather confusing for me at the beginning, but I have managed to do all the tasks we had to do.
The most interesting one was doing the blog. I now keep asking myself how didn't I do it before? It is very interesting and I am beginning to see all the possibilities of it. It can really be incorporated in a funny, interesting and very appealing way in a classroom. I am sure that my classes will adore giving their comments on different themes I plan to write about once our Webskill course is finished.
Regarding Nicenet, I think that it is convenient that we have our own private chat room. I also see some possibilities in it too.

   Anyway, I can add that I have surely learned some useful things I didn't know or use before and that only can be a good thing.

Good luck to all of you, my colleagues,

Ivana

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ivana

    Good to see you too on board the blogging platform. I particularly liked the pictures that you'd posted at the beginning of your posts. What are they and where?

    The question that you'd raised - why haven't you started blogging earlier - is a pertinent question which I believe might be shared by many others including me. May be there's a time for everything and our time might have come now. ^_^

    Keep blogging and sharing.
    Best, Cherry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the incouragement, it means a lot. The pictures are from the Plitvice Lake, a National Park and the other is from the Waterfalls of Krka, also Croatian National Park! Very beautiful places.

      Delete
  2. You might be right when you say that "our time might have come now" Cherry. Even I find whatever we have been doing quite interesting, and do hope to use these for the benefit of my students later on (next year). Ivana, I am sure that my classes will also adore giving their comments on the different themes which I also plan to write about once our Webskill course is finished.
    Cheers
    DEEPAK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do share your feeling of being lost when creating and setting our first blog, however, it was great and satisfying to publish our blogs in the end. About your idea of using it by the end of our course, I think we can start using it right now. I'm pretty much sure that Courtney can give us a hand if we encounter a problem using it in our classes. Besides it would give us a great deal of experience in the use of a blog in class. Let's see what happens!

    ReplyDelete