Thursday, December 6, 2012




Hi everyone!

We have reached the final week of our course and I am feeling a little sad. I got used to doing weekly tasks and I am sure I am going to miss them.

What I have learned so far in this course? I was introduced to many interesting and useful web tools, and I will use some of them in my teaching.

I like a lot Prezi presentations, they are very dynamic and are not so linear like PPts.
I also like WebQuest. The lessons obviously need some time preparing, but I think children will benefit from it.
 RubiStar is also great. Making rubrics with this tool is so easy, I am sure it will be of great help for me in the future.
Delicious is also useful, instead of remembering all the passwords for different pages, you can only remember one - that of delicious.

There are also many different sites that have already prepared lessons. Some of them are yet to be explored in more details. I have left that for the future time when there will not be weekly tasks to do.


To conclude, I am glad and grateful for the knowledge I gained and hope that the future participants will know how to make the best of the course.

Greetings,

Ivana

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ivana

    You have given a very concise and to the point detail of the course.I am glad to endorse your views.

    Regards

    Raj

    ReplyDelete