Saturday, November 24, 2012



OMIŠ



Hi everyone!
 This week's reading was very enlightning. I found some of the online and offline tools very helpful.
I was already familiar with Hot Potatos, especially for creating word searches. What is a real revelation of this week is:
 

because it made making crossword puzzles, board games, word searches... so easier than with Hot Potatoes. If you want, you can chech some of the made exercises on the Class wiki.

Easy test maker http://www.easytestmaker.com  can be extremely useful. There are so many different types of questions, and is surely one of my favorite tools of the week.

There is also  4teachers, it can be a great source for ideas.


All the mentioned tools can be used with my young learners but only as prepared and printed exercises for doing them individually. If I intend to do them online, I would have to use already tested one-computer technique.

As for the Nicenet classes or Class Blog, it is rather clear why I cannot use it with young learners, but I intend to do a Class Blog for my Italian Class. As a matter of fact, some of the things learned on this online course, will be extremely useful for my Italian classes also.
 
Ivana

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ivana,

    I tried to open the activities you made on Tools for Educators, but I cannot open them.

    I liked Tools for Educators too, but I couln't save my crossword.

    Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ina!

    i couldn't save my creations, too. You can print them with microsoft office and thus save them in your computer. That's the best idea I have.

    Ivana

    ReplyDelete