Saturday, October 27, 2012


Split, 360 view from the Cathedral of Saint Domnius in Croatia
Enjoy the images of my hometown!



Hi people!

The fourth week is passing and I have some reflections for you.

I find your posts very invigorating and encouraging because I see that we all have more or less the same class issues. 
I think that he most common ones no matter the age of pupils or students are lack of motivation and independent learning.
In my country, there just isn't a motivation of  “learning to learn“, children are mostly motivated to earn a grade, not to gain knowledge. Even worse, they are encouraged by their surroundings to receive good grades, no matter what stands behind it.
So, I think that my main class issues are motivation to learn and lack of independent learning. 

Regarding the lesson plan we had to write, I have noticed that there are different versions of it. There is one from 2010. and the other from 2012. It seems to me that the Word version (that can be downloaded) is more elaborate than the Google.doc one. Anyway, writing the mentioned lesson plan was fun, I really liked it.
If you want to check it and give some comments, here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fJHdQT-uiJtRwm48sLwo_KjonHJnQ5SI7A6s2wxtLOs/edit 


That's all for now. "See you" next week.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ivana,

    You have a very good-looking blog. I like your idea of making small presentations in photos and videos. I am amazed at the beauty of the nature of Croatia.

    I like that you care about the people who visit your blog and you have placed an aquarium with some fish on it. That means that you are a very creative and kind-hearted personality.

    I am sure that your students care about you. Your professionalism and enthusiasm will make them believe that quality in education is much more precious than fake grades.

    Ina

    ReplyDelete