Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dubrovnik


Hi people!

I wanted to tell you that I had created my first WebQuest in order to implement PBL in my class. It is for the 3rd grade, young learners. They do not have the skills to use the Internet or PC in general yet so I intend to help them with it, so I would probably have to:
-          guide the children through the process of PBL giving them instructions in mother tongue
-          do all on few computers only and use one connected to projector because it would be impossible to monitor them and help them all at the same time
-          keep my PBL preparation short with few tasks only
-          let them do some part of PBL with the help of their parents

 I will leave you my WebQuest link if you want to check it. it is:

Thanks in advance, 

Ivana

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivana,

    You have done an excellent job differentiating what your young learners need through your webquest. I explored it and was impressed! It focuses on a topic that young learners will understand and be interested in, it gives them a variety of different tasks, so they will not get bored, and it is well organized and pedagogically sound.

    Excellent work! I hope you feel proud because you should! If you haven't already done this with your students, I am confident they will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Courtney!

    I have done something similar, but I usually download all the material needed and make some interactive ppts. I mean, I haven't done it as a WebQuest because I don't always have an Internet connection...
    Thanks for your encouragement,

    Ivana

    ReplyDelete